- Inside Facebook: Zuckerbergs $100 billion gamble-Monday 8pm BBC2 – looking into how the social network with earn the money its expected too when it goes on the market next month- contributions from the man himself.
- 56 up- Monday 9pm ITV1- longitudinal study re visiting the contributors every 7 years
- Hidden Talent – Tuesday 9pm Channel 4 – looking for someone with the natural talent for opera singing.
- Long lost family- Thursday 9pm ITV1- Davina McCall and Nicky Campbell present another episode of Long lost family where a groom to be is looking for his Dad before the wedding.
- Piers Morgan life stories- Lulu- Friday 9pm ITV1- acclaimed interviewer piers morgan interviews Lulu about her career in the music industry and her marriage with Bee Gee band member.
In 2010 there was an amazing extraordinary people documentary about Jazz a girl who has restricted growth, and her mum Bev who also does! The programme was a great success and was recommissioned as a four part series the next year! And it’s back tomorrow sees a new episode “Small Teen Turns Eighteen” as the name says the programme will document Jazz as she turns 18, the show has been given an amazing prime time slot 9pm on this bank holiday Monday on bbc3 and I know it will be just great and even if you did miss the other shows now is your chance to jump on board! Tonight also sees the launch of Planet Earth Life, I think that much of the beauty of wildlife programmes is the access to the animals which could obviously be improved if there was less time pressure and the best bits could be chosen in the edit! So I will be very interested to see how they make the show exciting and what if whilst live the animals are no where to be found! And another live sensation tonight Britans Got Talent with the finalists chosen love or hate it we are in for a full week of variety! My favourite has to be Pudsey the dog! This weeks highlights to add to the ones above:
lanet earth live BBC1 Sunday 8:50
- Small Teen Turns Eighteen monday 9pm BBC3
- Hidden Talent- Tuesday 9pm Channel 4 :looking for someone with a talent for languages to appear of TV in Jordan.
- Britain’s Got Talent: semi finals- Monday – Thursday 7:30 ITV1
- Coronation Street Monday- Thursday ITV1 9pm
A lot of adults TV programs are produced with a child audience in mind, Waterloo Road is a great example of this, as well as much of Saturday evening’s programing…….. If this is the case I am the only one who watches Children’s programs and thinks adults should watch it too?