Cooking shows are not something as a general rule I would ever series catch up with but when there on I do enjoy them……….however until recently I often wondered how many more different ways can they take a cooking program….of course there’s the race element like ready steady cook, and the teaching element like Saturday kitchen and the cooking extracts on This Morning and Lorraine….and there’s the competition element like MasterChef and Great British Bake off, and Come Dine With Me …..all make great viewing and not just for ‘foodies’ and then there is the food programmes that look at international cooking……..so I was surprised when I came across: The Little Paris Kitchen, cooking with Rachael Khoo, I was pleased to find a new take on a cooking programme, Rachael moved to Paris 6 years ago and is interested in Parisian cooking, she lives in a tiny Parisian flat with a two ring and hob and oven the size of a microwave but she runs a restaurant from her dinning room, of course the programme does have cooking tutorials but all from her take on Parisian food.
- The Little Paris Kitchen: cooking with Rachael Khoo- Monday 8:30 BBC2- Chef who lives in Paris and has a restaurant in her tiny dinning room cooked in her tiny kitchen.
- Waterloo Road- Wednesday 9pm BBC1 last episode in series 7 end of term and the school prepares to close!
- Louis Theroux: Extreme Love Dementia- Thursday 9pm BBC2 following last weeks autism episode this week Theroux looks at families struggling with dementia.
- Long Lost Family- Thursday 9pm ITV1 (or ITV1 +1 at 10pm) Reuniting families with Davina McCall and Nicky Campbell, Nicky has tweeted saying this is his favourite episode.
- Piers Morgan’s Life Stories: Carol Vorderman: Friday 9pm ITV1- Carol Vorderman opens up about her life being abandoned by her father at 3 weeks old, and how she coped with the death of Richard Whitley.